Don't bother calling!!I've dealt with some pretty poorly run companies but this is the absolute WORST!

Came out for quote and said they would be out 2 days later, on a Wednesday, to do the job. Didn't show, didn't call. I called them and they said that they would be out on Saturday for sure. Didn't show, didn't call.

I couldn't believe it so I called again and this time got hung up on. Unbelievable that this place is in business at all. If their work is as good as their customer service- it totally sucks!

Do your research!

Had an Experience with Tri County Seamless Gutters?

Comments

Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Armstrong Homes Of Washington - Construction Defect Armstrong Homes Auburn Redmond Bremerton WA Armstrong Homes Of Washington "This page was created specifically to warn others about Armstrong Homes of Auburn, Redmond, Bremerton. AKA known as Armstrong Construction. We were sucked in by the salesman, Tom, who told..." Read more Lockridge Homes - My Lockridge Home Lockridge Homes "If you are thinking of building a home with Lockridge Homes of Rolesville, NC come see my home first. Call me at 336-599-3930 and set up a time to see..." Read more Pulte Homes - Think twice before buying a Pulte Home at Fireside Norterra Pulte Homes "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more